Reggie wants NY

Mo Lew

Havent seen this posted, doesnt mean much but neither does 90% of whats posted.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/specials/draft/2006/04/26/bc.fbn.bush.endorsement.ap/index.html

The Houston Texans have the first pick Saturday, but Bush expressed warmth for New York. The Jets have the No. 4 pick.

"New York has been nothing but great to me," Bush said. "I've been out here for the Heisman Trophy the last couple of years. The support that I've seen from the fans, it's been great. I'd love to play out here."

The Houston Texans have the first pick Saturday, but Bush expressed warmth for New York. The Jets have the No. 4 pick.

"New York has been nothing but great to me," Bush said. "I've been out here for the Heisman Trophy the last couple of years. The support that I've seen from the fans, it's been great. I'd love to play out here."

I kid you not, it kills me that we can't draft this phenom ... I wanna beat the $hit out of Al Davis :mad:

GJH,

If the Texans pass on him which I doubt, I hope and think we will be trading up to get him in the 2 spot.

Don't believe a word of it Mo, IMO this whole Mario Williams thing is a 100% negotiating ploy by the Texans ... Charley Casserly is not passing on Reggie Bush ... he may have been born at nite, but he wasn't born last nite :grin:

I kid you not, it kills me that we can't draft this phenom ... I wanna beat the $hit out of Al Davis :mad:

ands what are your feelings towards Justin Miller?BTW-I would NEVER deal with Al Davis after throwing that game to us unless we can somehow rake him over the coals if Lienart is sitting there and Al is drooling-get his #7 and a couple of more picks-2nd and 3rd maybe and Porter.Otherwise fuggeddabowdit Al

yea and I have a haus for RENT!:yawn:

Hey Bren, we're kinda in the same business now ... no kidding

Well actually its my brother who does what you do, but I've been in business with him for a couple of years now, buying and flipping houses

Damn, wish I would have known about that when I was working all those years ... lotta bucks to be made for doing nothing ... I gotta believe you do the same?

Archived