So Senior and JetFanFl

SoFlaJets

any chance we get our old buddy Matt56 to come over once in a while?Some of us like me and Jetswin can't seem to navigate through to the Greenhouse-could be a computer thing I don't know-but he'd fit right in with some of us oldtimers ya know?

any chance we get our old buddy Matt56 to come over once in a while?Some of us like me and Jetswin can't seem to navigate through to the Greenhouse-could be a computer thing I don't know-but he'd fit right in with some of us oldtimers ya know?

When you get a chance SFJ, PM me or Senior and we'll give you the honest to God ear full....hell, even Savage could probably give you the hot tip on that place.

Hell, even Savage could probably give you the hot tip on that place.

It was you Guys that took awhile to find out I was right...Next quest is to rid the World of Martinette Stat Monkeys!! Hermie is gone so that's another one less for me to get rid of on our way to a Super Bowl!! Yes Tex, Mangini will get us a brother to keep our sole Trophy company!!;)

thanks guys-I have known you guys for years now from before any of these boards were even up-the old Rivals boards with Lefty,and Westside and LanceMehl-we've all been around a while now.Wonder if Greenbeans is still alive?

Archived