So Ham....

SoFlaJets

Last year after the draft you wrote a post-a long post about how great the draft was for us that had me psyched up big time.If you were selling cars that day I would have driven out with two.Are you going to do your post-draft assessment this year too?BTW-it was a great post and I too thought we had addressed a lot of needs then,of course Edwards turned out to be a guy who couldn't coach them up so they would be able to reach their potential.This year,for me?I'm real impressed.

Last year after the draft you wrote a post-a long post about how great the draft was for us that had me psyched up big time.If you were selling cars that day I would have driven out with two.Are you going to do your post-draft assessment this year too?BTW-it was a great post and I too thought we had addressed a lot of needs then,of course Edwards turned out to be a guy who couldn't coach them up so they would be able to reach their potential.This year,for me?I'm real impressed.

Thanks SFJ ... Yeah I'm Gonna do one this year, and I'll have it done by tomorrow :wink:

Do you still agree with your assessment of the 2005 draft, Ham?

Yeah, except for the Pouha pick ... blew that one ... but overall I think that draft was a good draft ... I think we'll eventually see that draft pay dividends

But the Jury is still out ... can't tell for sure after one year

If you get three or four starters or quasi starters out of a draft, you did a nice job

Archived