Eagles | Jean-Gilles' agent unsure why he fell to No. 99 pick

Smizzy

Eagles | Jean-Gilles' agent unsure why he fell to No. 99 pick

Sat, 13 May 2006 11:50:53 -0700

John Nalbone, of the Trenton Times, reports Philadelphia Eagles OG Max Jean-Gilles agent called multiple teams to find out why he slipped to the No. 99 overall draft selection. Jean-Gilles was projected to go in either the first- or second-round of the NFL Draft. He said his agent didn't get a straight answer from anybody he called.

Me too.

Me three.

I asked some guys on a CFB board about why thery thought St.G and Pope both dropped so low. The answer I got was Pope scored low on tests, and St.G had motivation issues (and some questioned his pass protection).

Me three.

I asked some guys on a CFB board about why thery thought St.G and Pope both dropped so low. The answer I got was Pope scored low on tests, and St.G had motivation issues (and some questioned his pass protection).

the reason he fell was that he is adummy and he is too fat.

Funny, I remember St.J-G coming out of HS in the Palm Beach County area, and Miami really wanted him. He went elsewhere, saying he didnt want all the pressure and wanted to get away from home.

People started talking, saying he just didnt want to work that hard. I guess they were right.

Archived