Some new KFFLers-Jets

SoFlaJets

Jets | Team signs UDFA Dada

Mon, 15 May 2006 13:28:52 -0700

The New York Jets have officially announced signing undrafted rookie free agent CB Omowale Dada (Washington State). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Jets | Team signs UDFA George

Mon, 15 May 2006 13:28:08 -0700

The New York Jets have officially announced signing undrafted rookie free agent LB Tearrius George (Kansas State). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Jets | Team signs UDFA Wright

Mon, 15 May 2006 13:26:59 -0700

The New York Jets have officially announced signing undrafted rookie free agent WR Wallace Wright (North Carolina). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Jets | Team signs UDFA Kowalewski

Mon, 15 May 2006 13:26:26 -0700

The New York Jets have officially announced signing undrafted rookie free agent TE Joe Kowalewski (Syracuse). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Jets | Warren officially released

Mon, 15 May 2006 13:25:31 -0700

The New York Jets have officially announced the release of FB Micheal Warren.

I can't remember a Jets team that has signed so many FA after the draft.

that's a good point Senior-they obviously feel that at thsi point the team is not complete.You know there are a lot of really good college players,who were absolute studs at their schools and towns and counties who fall under the radar.Also,remember(and I know you do) the draft used to be 13 rounds....

that's a good point Senior-they obviously feel that at thsi point the team is not complete.You know there are a lot of really good college players,who were absolute studs at their schools and towns and counties who fall under the radar.Also,remember(and I know you do) the draft used to be 13 rounds....

Hey what about the year Namath got drafted?? We got Sauer in the red shirt draft and a TE named Rich Kotite!! LOL

http://theganggreen.com/history/drafthistory.php?year=1965

Jets | Warren officially released

Mon, 15 May 2006 13:25:31 -0700

The New York Jets have officially announced the release of FB Micheal Warren.

i guess patsfantx (that mexican guy that claims to be from new england) was right again.

same old Jets.

Released Micheal Warren. R u serious? so who's gonna be 5th string fullback?

so this kid Wallace Wright is a WR/KOR I just read from Scout.com-I guess there is also an article in Jets Confidential about him today-maybe JetFanFl can copy and print it since he has a subscription there....

Archived