Fonoti at Bucs camp.

Alk

Buccaneers | Fonoti will compete with Buenning for playing time

Wed, 17 May 2006 21:06:50 -0700

Katherine Smith, of the Tampa Tribune, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers OT Toniu Fonoti will compete with OT Dan Buenning for playing time. Buenning started at left guard during the 2005 season. Fonoti said he still needs to lose 10 to 15 pounds in order to get to 370 pounds, his playing weight at Nebraska. While Fonoti has experience at both guard positions, the team is working him out almost exclusively at left guard during team activities.

I realize that nobody probably cares but I was posting more because of this dude's weight. :eek: He's even supposedly lost some weight since going to Tampa. It's no wonder this guy has been bounced by 3 teams in the last year. Talk about a waste of potential.

i remember when he became available for trade many Jets fans were anxious to go get him... glad that didn't happen.

They claim his playing weight at Nebraska was 370. No freakin' way. I saw the guy in person. He was an absolute monster but he wasn't fat by any means.

They claim his playing weight at Nebraska was 370. No freakin' way. I saw the guy in person. He was an absolute monster but he wasn't fat by any means.

size is great and all but even he admits his playing weight was around 370 - and if he's 20 pounds overweight we are talking about diabetes, enlarged heart etc - he seems to be eating his way out of the league.

maybe he was big boned,,

go to lounge, guy there needs your advice on a thread to start at JI,,,under why banned

Archived