Lets Rock

Brenjetsfan

Yeah funny thing you're uber team is having a hard time beating a team from "The armpit of new york" right back at ya.

Rednecks huh?

Funny thing...your team is having a hard time beating a club that's fanbase is all comprised of "rednecks."

Rednecks huh?

Funny thing...your team is having a hard time beating a club that's fanbase is all comprised of "rednecks."

Yeah because the fanbase plays the games right? I mean the Sabres must be having a hard time only because of all the redneck hicks down there that sleep within the family to make breeding much easier. It does explain alot ya know!

We're still in this series, not only are we in it, we've got a really good chance of winning this series. The Canes coach can't decide what Goalie he wants he can't keep jumpimg back and forth.

I said it, and it's true!!

You guys can sure run your mouths, but you cant back it up!!

We're still in this series, not only are we in it, we've got a really good chance of winning this series. The Canes coach can't decide what Goalie he wants he can't keep jumpimg back and forth.

The goalie-by-committee strategy has worked thus far! No reason to see it's success end soon.

Good luck to the canes(well not to much, you know how it is) it's gonna be a great game, whoever wins goes to the Stanley cup, as a lifelong Sabres fan, it would be a dream come true.

good luck,, as a curreent cane fan, but former Hamburg, NY resident I cant lose here,,

Archived