Bernard Hopkins Vs. Antonio Tarver {6/10}

Smizzy

Well, lets see here. Tarver made his only name for himself by beating up a washed up Roy Jones and Hopkins can still hang with the best of them even though he's very boring to watch. We have two counter punchers, so this will be one of the most boring fights to ever hit PPV...if its on PPV. Hopkins will kill him easily. Let it ride on hopkins....

this fight is as Vinny says a snoozer

im going to the Cotto Maglinatti fight in MSG on Sat now that one is going to be a bad ass fight - classic matchup of boxer vs puncher - two undefeated for the championship

what does vinny say about that one? I say Cotto but it could go the distance.

this fight is as Vinny says a snoozer

im going to the Cotto Maglinatti fight in MSG on Sat now that one is going to be a bad ass fight - classic matchup of boxer vs puncher - two undefeated for the championship

what does vinny say about that one? I say Cotto but it could go the distance.

Thanks bro...i didnt get on here to make my predictions before the outcome...so I wont say what I thought...hehe. I didnt go from 1 v cash to 200 by betting of Jets games, thats for sure. Boxing will bring me back up to the top in the Vcash stakes.

I will tell you this though Bit....when Cotto steps into the ring with someone like Castillo who can punch, Cotto will be exposed just like showtime's poster boy, Jeff Lacy....Cotto is one of the better body punchers in boxing, however his chin isnt the best, he's basically a Gatti. Cotto sure makes fun fights though, and a fight between Cotto and Castillo would be one amazing fight to watch, but Cotto will be Ko'd by the 9th....put the house on it.

Archived