Carolina Hurricanes

McGraw38

I knew somebody would get snotty, it was a funny article dude! I've already congratulated the Canes on the cup win and I'm glad they won, now let me have my fun.

if that makes u feel better,,,

but remember,,

we have the Cup

I knew somebody would get snotty, it was a funny article dude! I've already congratulated the Canes on the cup win and I'm glad they won, now let me have my fun.

i wasnt repsonding to the article,, i was responding to the hockey ciyty comment,,cant u read posts,,,

Both Buffalo and Carolina have ****ty hockey cities but the fact is the Canes won the cup and the Sabres did not. Carolina stick to UNC and Buffalo stick to the Bills.

Can everyone be happy now?

Both Buffalo and Carolina have ****ty hockey cities but the fact is the Canes won the cup and the Sabres did not. Carolina stick to UNC and Buffalo stick to the Bills.

and Jersey stick to the Turnpike/Parkway exits

ya, those Devils have killer crowds,,hahahaha

That's the stuff, let us pick on Devil, Ranger, flyer, Leaf etc fans. Carolina and Buffalo are the best teams in the East period, and will be for awhile.

and Jersey stick to the Turnpike/Parkway exits

ya, those Devils have killer crowds,,hahahaha

Carolina does NOT have a ****ty hockey city. Watch a game before you judge. Even in the regular season, and seasons when the Canes were lousy, they were getting great crowds. Even here in Wilmington I've seen Red Hurricane logos all over the place. Canadien reporters from the Maple Leafs and Canadiens have come to Carolina expecting a passive fan base only to find raucous crowds.

124, get a clue.

Calm 80, it was meant to calm everybody down, not to insult both places.

Carolina does NOT have a ****ty hockey city. Watch a game before you judge. Even in the regular season, and seasons when the Canes were lousy, they were getting great crowds. Even here in Wilmington I've seen Red Hurricane logos all over the place. Canadien reporters from the Maple Leafs and Canadiens have come to Carolina expecting a passive fan base only to find raucous crowds.

124, get a clue.

Wow, I am glad you can make a judgement like that, given all you know about the Raleigh/Durham area. *sarcasm*

Raleigh is a fine hockey city, and the support and enthusiasm for the team has been here for most of its 10 year existance.

Hahaha. You've obviously know nothing whatsoever about hockey and its fans and cities.

Oh, I see you're from New Jersey, Im sorry, you wouldnt know anything about being a real hockey city.

A "real" hockey city doesn't need to resort to scantily clad babes slingshoting t-shirts into the crowd.

I once went to a strip club in Raleigh/Durham and guess what? The girl came out onto the stage dressed in goaltender's equipment. Weird city, man. Weird.

Ummm, go back to sitting on Brooks nutz!!

Ummm, go back to sitting on Brooks nutz!!

POTW ,,

You owned him.

How could anyone take advice on any subject, cities, hockey etc. from a Turd who thinks Bollinger is any good...

haha,

Plus rumor is Fred swings the other way and would rather have guy cheerleaders instead of woman,

Archived