Marbury Thug/Turd

SouthernJet

Wow, look at these ignorant quotes form Post,,,

plus the father figure is hilarious,, with Isaiahs record Marbury might indeed be his kid,,,,

------------------------------------------------

"I wanted him to be the coach before all of this," Marbury said. "This is not brand new to me. I used to beg him, 'Why you don't coach? Why you don't coach?' Because I know that he knows how to coach. I've seen him coach. So, I'm like, 'Man, you'll be good.' And he's like, 'I can't help you down there.' " Marbury's wish now has been granted and he has no more excuses. "They couldn't surgically take the smile off my face," said Marbury, who called Thomas "a father figure."

This just in Stephon:

Isiah Thomas cannot coach...you just think he can because he loves you and will let you average 40 points a game without having to dish out the ball to the younger guys.

Not that I'm defending Marbury or anything, but the whole team is happy Brown is gone.

probably so,, he tried to made them work thier ass off defensively ..

so the inmates are lazy and want personal glory over team glory so lets fire the coach,,

probably so,, he tried to made them work thier ass off defensively ..

so the inmates are lazy and want personal glory over team glory so lets fire the coach,,

Inmates? How many confederate flags you got in your house?

Archived