Depth Chart

Maxman

I take the heat for this- just as a reminder this is really a first draft -until guys actually start practicing formally I really do not think anyone is qualified to say for sure the positions and depth chart

Someone did alot of work,and I don't want to appear ungreatfull,but there's alot of players in the wrong positions.

But the colors are pretty though, lol.

Like Faba said...the Jets give NO information. So it is just speculation at this point. We can look at OURLADS and things like that. But give it another week and a lot of the questions will be answered. The chart will change accordingly.

Understandable I can assure you.But when it's all said and done,what would be more feasible for the growth and development of the team.

LT:

Ferguson

Jones

Teague/Cavka

RT:

Jones

Blanton

Clements/Teague

OC:

Mangold

Teague

Katnik/Missant

WR: DeQawn Mobley

Keep an eye on this guy. Watched him play at A&M, heck, we graduated together. Never lived up to the hype, but had injuriy/o-line issues holin' him back. Not sure if he will make the 53, but he should see the practice squad at least. He made some nice grabs, and his separation skills are ok. Good head on his shoulders, and he had a rough go at things growing up.

Archived