Mangold

SeniorFlaJet

Jets | Mangold agrees in principle on a contract

Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:30:38 -0700

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have agreed in principle on a contract with first-round pick C Nick Mangold, according to an NFL source. The deal is expected to be completed late Wednesday, July 26 and Mangold is expected to report to training camp on time Thursday, July 27.

Mangold getting to camp on time is probably the most important thing. We didn't want nor need any holdouts. But this kid has the biggest shoes to fill and probably the most to learn.

Good job by the Jets getting this done and getting everyone in camp!

Go Jets.

so......what,that leaves Clemens as the only un-signed rookie left?

I've read various reports that he's signed too. I actually have to get back to work or I'd find the links, but I know everyone is signed because all of the articles say Tannenbaum's streak of signing all the picks on time is still intact.

so......what,that leaves Clemens as the only un-signed rookie left?

SoFla,

Like KS said they are all signed. They haven't announced Clemens yet but the Post is reporting that it is a done deal.

A good day in Jet land. Or Jet Nation! :P

SoFla,

Like KS said they are all signed. They haven't announced Clemens yet but the Post is reporting that it is a done deal.

A good day in Jet land. Or Jet Nation! :P

very cool-I had no doubt that they would all be in camp Friday-I have a lot of faith in Mikey T and have for years now.He IS the face of the Jets as far as I'm concerned.Ever since Parcells was trying to lure him away to Tampa Bay when he was flirting with that idea a couple of years ago.Tannenbaum said "no thanks" and stayed here.Loyalty is a great principle to adhere to in this day and age of me-first and show me the money

Archived