Do you think we can do it again?

SpartanJet

Can we become a Dynasty and take the AFCE Preseason a third time? I don't know, I am very nervous about our chances this year.

Well I think I like our chances.

The Pats are the favorites right now, but they always choke in the preseason.

Its ours for the taking!

Can we become a Dynasty and take the AFCE Preseason a third time? I don't know, I am very nervous about our chances this year.

State fan eh? You from Michigan? if so, we need more Tiger fans to counter all the Mets and Tankee fans on there.

I dunno dude, I look for the pfish to rally around their now injured comrade, Ricky d'Blunt Puffer. And in an unprecedented show of unity, go undefeated in the Pre. Then suck like they should once the season starts.

State fan eh? You from Michigan? if so, we need more Tiger fans to counter all the Mets and Tankee fans on there.

Went to college at state, loved it so much I ended up living in Michigan for about 10 years. I love the Tigers it was always a fun time going to their games (except when they play my team...the Yankees =p).

Archived