Arsenal

arsenal1189

I repeat, one of the best posts I have ever read on this board. I am sure most of you know my issues with the 3-4 and Jonathan Vilma. The only slight addition I would want to make to the argument is this:

Jon Vilma has always been compared to Ray Lewis in terms of size, skill, speed, and instinct. Then we can also logically say that Jon Vilma will react the same way as Ray Lewis did. Now, Lewis is a great player who has always made plays whether it he was in the 3-4 or the 4-3, but the one thing I did note is that Lewis has more

Bryan Thomas:

My favorite player and the one guy I have been rooting for ages. He is tremendously gifted and IMO is the perfect fit for the 3-4 defense. He is fast, strong, hard working, tough, smooth, and our newest pass rusher. Here is an old analysis I never get tired of using:

Bryan "Head Hunter" Thomas (nickname from High School)

Position: Defensive End/Outside Linebacker

College: Alabama-Birmingham

Height: 6-4

Weight: 266

Hometown: Birmingham, Ala.

I want to dispel the notion that the NY Jets have lost its only pass rusher. The infamous Bryan Thomas, though raw, will adequately replace John Abraham at the Right Defensive End position. More commonly known as

Great stuff all around. :cheers:

But on Bryan Thomas. So far in his nfl career he has not played up to those incredible workout numbers. They say he has trimmed down some to play OLB so maybe he'll have a great year but I just cannot count on him for anything.

You know all Jet fans have to be skeptical by nature but Thomas because of where he was drafted is on a higher expectation level- It is time for him to show that he is more than just a fill in player-if he can

Archived