Pennington question for those attending TC...

AVM

I've read a lot of different things about his arm strength, varying from his changed his mechanics and wont be able to last, to his arm strength is actually better than ever before(and im not sure thats even possible). So what's the deal? Reports seem to indicate he's going to win this job barring a complete meltdown or another injury, so is he looking better than last year at this time or about the same?

As faba said, TC and preseason games are different, as it is different come September, when the guys start hitting in anger.

Honestly, CP doesnt look greatly different from last year- it's not a night and day thing. His sidelines throws look a little better and crisper, but his arm strength is still suspect imo.

Last year I thought fiedler looked okay in tc, and thought he'd be very decent after CP went down- that is, until Jay went down a little later.

man, that sucked. But i did think JF had a decent camp last year- certainly better than Ramsey has had so far.

I think the offense will struggle, but it still has the best chance of moving the chains with chad in there.

Archived