MCClover, Maddox, Dreesen

Gaffneycatch

There were once high hopes for all three of these guys, but I haven't heard their names mentioned much at all since camp opened. and I didn't hear it mentioned that any of them even got in the game on O or D last night (I saw McClover on special teams). It seems that all three are in serious jepardy of not making the team...anyone know what's up with these guys?

Dreesen...who knows.

McClover is strictly a special teams ace it seems and Maddox was out there late in the game but didn't real do much.

Dreesen was billed as a long snapper, but I've heard no talk of him challenging Dearth....it would really be nice if we could have a long snapper capable of contributing on offense as well.

as for McClover, is he enough of a specials ace to win a spot on the 53 on that alone?

and Maddox...well, i guess the moral there is don't get hurt when you're a rookie low round pick -- it's tough to get a second chance.

Dreesen was billed as a long snapper, but I've heard no talk of him challenging Dearth....it would really be nice if we could have a long snapper capable of contributing on offense as well.

as for McClover, is he enough of a specials ace to win a spot on the 53 on that alone?

and Maddox...well, i guess the moral there is don't get hurt when you're a rookie low round pick -- it's tough to get a second chance.

hey remember Jerald Sowell mad a living on ST's until Parcells finally released him from the doghouse

hey welcome over here GC-Maddox is wearing a brace and is said to look slow-I saw Dreesen last night on the sidelines and McClover from Jetcanes excellent camp reports is hurting the sled with his hitting

thanks, SoFla...I come over here pretty often, but rarely post just because I'm lazy.

interesting about Maddox looking slow...sounds like he's a goner. And good news about McClover. I'm still curious about Dreesen though...I thought he might develop into a decent receiver (and long snapper).

thanks, SoFla...I come over here pretty often, but rarely post just because I'm lazy.

interesting about Maddox looking slow...sounds like he's a goner. And good news about McClover. I'm still curious about Dreesen though...I thought he might develop into a decent receiver (and long snapper).

True about McC- hes been on almost every ST so far- what was the name of that guy from the Bills who was a ST All-Star?

Dreesen has made a bunch of catches at tc with the second unit, and thats all I can really say about him so far.

Maddox is on the bubble imho.

Archived