Nice Job Max

PatsFanTX

PS: The correct term is I couldn't care less. Just because everyone butchers the saying doesn't make the wrong usage correct. Max, being the cunning linguist that he is, is actually correct.

Nope, you're way too literal kid..

While, indeed, i couldn't care less is perfectly proper and gets the point across, it does not mean the other term does not work just as well.

I could care less. Yes, you're trying to be an intellect with your point, but you're an idiot, everyone already realizes that if you want to define it in webster dictionary terms it may not come off how you meant it to sound. Yet you think you are smarter than everyone and we all fail to realize this...

I could care less...we all have said that and we know exactly what we mean.. We could care less, we could care more, but its basically saying we dont care... don't you get it? dude you're no hemingway, so give it up

When you graduate from 6th grade come on back and we can have this conversation asswipe. I couldn't care less if you want to talk like an illiterate. BTW, I told you I wanted to supersize my fries dimwit.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you graduate from 6th grade come on back and we can have this conversation asswipe. I couldn't care less if you want to talk like an illiterate. BTW, I told you I wanted to supersize my fries dimwit.

good one green dna, lmao. Guess what. You suck at life boy....but hey if medicaid pays for your mental health sessions, i'm all for it. Good luck!

Holy crap, here I thought DNA was one of the most mellowest (hey gg, is that a word?) posters on the board.:eek:

i don't follow GreenDNA, i have no idea who he is...But he's ridiculing those of us who prefer to say i could care less...and i felt the need to stand up for the right to say the phrase. sorry.

Hey jacka$$ -- read the entire thread. Tx called me out for saying couldn't was wrong.

It isn't wrong. Although I thought I couldn't care less before. Now that I read your posts I realize that I could have cared less. Right now I have reached a new low. And I couldn't care less.

Now go start one of your witty threads about how the Jets are 24 players away from the Super Bowl.

i don't follow GreenDNA, i have no idea who he is...But he's ridiculing those of us who prefer to say i could care less...and i felt the need to stand up for the right to say the phrase. sorry.

Hey no problem.

I'm very sensitive to other poster's feelings as well.;)

In case you don't know, DNA is a very respected poster on the board.

Hey jacka$$ -- read the entire thread. Tx called me out for saying couldn't was wrong.

It isn't wrong. Although I thought I couldn't care less before. Now that I read your posts I realize that I could have cared less. Right now I have reached a new low. And I couldn't care less.

Now go start one of your witty threads about how the Jets are 24 players away from the Super Bowl.

Max,

Who pissed on your pancakes before bed tonight?;)

Puhleease..I don't think you can find anywhere where i said 24 players. Maybe like 30 or 40, certainly not 24....you think i'm stupid???

Hey 67, do you know the Jets are 0-7 against the "Chowds" over the last 4 years?

Yes, I am aware and very upset because when I go back to Washington next week I am forced to wear a Patsy hat for a week because I lost the bet with SeaPatsy!!! That alone makes me hate Chowds even more!!!!!

Yes, I am aware and very upset because when I go back to Washington next week I am forced to wear a Patsy hat for a week because I lost the bet with SeaPatsy!!! That alone makes me hate Chowds even more!!!!!

gg, help me out here:

Under my Thumb.................................................................

Holy crap, here I thought DNA was one of the most mellowest (hey gg, is that a word?) posters on the board.:eek:

I am mellow Tx. It's hard not to fire back at a mental midget that feels he has to launch a personal attack in defense of the oppressed minority that want's to use a certain phrase. In reality, I could, I mean couldn't care less.

I'm actually disappointed that nobody picked up on the "Max is a cunning linguist" remark. C'mon guys, cunning linguist!!! :)

Archived