Steelers | Porter's dogs kill horse

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole thought of a ghetto mentality seems pretty racist to me seriously...When I go to places like petsmart with my dogs I get approached by middle class people who themselves too are pitbull owners. There is a fish store by my house and the owner owns a pitbull, the vet that i go to, one of the vets there owns a pitbull..So these are all low class people?..Wow I am surprised at the amount of ignorance on this board about different classes and your views on them. The point is that its the dog owners responsibility to train their dogs..No dog is immune.

JetsFan4Life, I take for granted that the sum of your family and the people you personally interact with is not a microcosm for society, let alone any "ghetto" society (where not everyone is "of color" anyway despite your predisposed notions).

Take a step back before you start hurling accusations of racism at this site's longstanding members with your 12th post.

I'm going to close this thread with the hope that this gets dropped and you can contribute to football threads here.

Archived