Pass Blocking

Mo Lew

After reviewing the game with a little help from DVR I couldnt help but notice how well our O line pass blocks. Im sure its been mentioned 100 times already but with the amount of experience we have on the line Penny should be under constant pressure. Wehn we get Teague and Kendall back playing as our guards we will have a rushing game which will only increase our pass blocking effectivness.

I know i'm sorta rambling here it makes me so happy to be able to watch Penny drop back and not get instantaneously destroyed. :yahoo:

I'm watching the tape again, and there was even some improvement on the run blocking, too. On the second TD drive, Katnick did real well, and Barlow had a couple of nice runs behind his blocking, including the play that set up first and goal before the TD to Baker.

Nice to see some incremental improvement there.

I'm watching the tape again, and there was even some improvement on the run blocking, too. On the second TD drive, Katnick did real well, and Barlow had a couple of nice runs behind his blocking, including the play that set up first and goal before the TD to Baker.

Nice to see some incremental improvement there.

Bills are kind of small up front, aren't they? Maybe that contributed to the run blocking improvement. Hopefully, when they start getting in synch they'll make some major strides. More than anything else, the running game is contagious. Goes good, it gets better. Goes bad, it gets worse.

Archived