Is Kendall or Teague gonna suit up sunday?

joewilly

How good are we gonna be when our starting o line plays & gels?

does anyone see this 3-4 defense getting better each week? doesn't look like we're gonna stray from it too much.

this coaching staff is quick to try anything & everything & everybody to give us a chance to win each week. I doubt lamont would have watched so much from the sidelines with these guys.

the fact that they seem confident that the 3-4 is the way to go is good enough for me. anyone see it improving?

How good are we gonna be when our starting o line plays & gels?

does anyone see this 3-4 defense getting better each week? doesn't look like we're gonna stray from it too much.

this coaching staff is quick to try anything & everything & everybody to give us a chance to win each week. I doubt lamont would have watched so much from the sidelines with these guys.

the fact that they seem confident that the 3-4 is the way to go is good enough for me. anyone see it improving?

Enough with questions, we want answers!! :)

I am confident that the O-line will improve every week as it, more so than others is a unit that needs excellent chemistry to perform at a high level.

I can't see the D working until another wide body is plugged into the mix. DRob is getting anally violated every week. I could run for 100 yards on that D. If I was 20 years younger, maybe a buck fifty. I have confidence that this coaching staff will get it playing at the highest level possible with this talent. As opposed to past 5 years, I am now an optimist rather than a pessimist.

Will the run defense improve?

It can only improve over the past 2 weeks. The run defense has been awful vs the pats and bills, 2 teams that dont even have great rushing attacks.

We must stay with the 3-4. Its the future. As we are seeing with some guys, it wont work.

And they'll be replaced next year.

Archived