To Our Little Tex...

strange_andy

Yeah, yeah Tex the Patriots won. Yes, almost everyone thought the Pats/Bengals game would favor the Bengals or at least be competitive (including myself). And yes, many people have posted that the Pats are on there way down, myself included.

What do you want? a fuking cookie?

What were the expectations for the Jets this season?

What were the expectations for the Pats this season?

We Jet fans are excited about where our team is going. It's great that the Jets are overacheiving and making the other 30 teams in the NFL take notice.

In your world the Pats are supposed to beat up on their opponents, so quit thumping your chest and bragging. Let the Jets faithful discuss the positives of the ballclub and games without having to read your rediculous posts.

I sort of get the feeling that you post here in the case the Jets pass by the Pats, so it would be a shorter jump to the bandwagon.

Good day pus.

Yeah, yeah Tex the Patriots won. Yes, almost everyone thought the Pats/Bengals game would favor the Bengals or at least be competitive (including myself). And yes, many people have posted that the Pats are on there way down, myself included.

What were the expectations for the Jets this season?

What were the expectations for the Pats this season?

We Jet fans are excited about where our team is going. It's great that the Jets are overacheiving and making the other 30 teams in the NFL take notice.

In your world the Pats are supposed to beat up on their opponents, so quit thumping your chest and bragging. Let the Jets faithful discuss the positives of the ballclub and games without having to read your rediculous posts.

I sort of get the feeling that you post here in the case the Jets pass by the Pats, so it would be a shorter jump to the bandwagon.

Good day pus.

I just laugh that the more people post this kind of stuff, teh more it validates TX.

Let's lose the thin skin and be real.

Let's lose the thin skin and be real.

I'm sorry dirk, the Pats are awesome and the Jets suck. I will always be miserable being a Jets fan and never post rebuttel to comments made by other members of Jetnation. Thanks for the reality check....

man to think I was a thin-skinned pussy! whew!

I like chocolate chip.;)

I'm sorry dirk, the Pats are awesome and the Jets suck. I will always be miserable being a Jets fan and never post rebuttel to comments made by other members of Jetnation. Thanks for the reality check....

man to think I was a thin-skinned pussy! whew!

Dude, you need to chill out a bit.

It's only a friggn' game and this is only a message board.

To all concerned-Lets stop the singling out people and calling them out-whether Jet fans or Pat fans or Wagner College fans-The Jets are going on the right direction with Mangini and Co-that is what we want to focus on here hopefully.

Archived