McCareins

4HCrew

Anyone else get pissed off when McCareins did not make that catch? did you find yourself thinking that Coles or Cotch would catch it. It appears he does not have the drive or tenacity of those two.. maybe he just pisses me off with the money he is paid and his production

Anyone else get pissed off when McCareins did not make that catch? did you find yourself thinking that Coles or Cotch would catch it. It appears he does not have the drive or tenacity of those two.. maybe he just pisses me off with the money he is paid and his production

Um, that ball took light years to get there.

I wasn't the least bit angry. The DB timed it PERFECTLY and smacked the ball before McCariens could get a handle on it. No WR in the NFL makes that catch. When a DB smacks the ball cleanly before you have posession, that's what happens. End of story.

I wasn't the least bit angry. The DB timed it PERFECTLY and smacked the ball before McCariens could get a handle on it. No WR in the NFL makes that catch. When a DB smacks the ball cleanly before you have posession, that's what happens. End of story.

yes, it was a good defensive play but do you honestly believe that JMac would have caught the ball anyways?

yes, it was a good defensive play but do you honestly believe that JMac would have caught the ball anyways?

I sure do. He hasn't had many chances this season but when he has he's looked good. The guy is a good NFL WR who has a huge chip on his shoulder this season. I like him as a #3 or #4 this year to make some plays if given the chance. Unfortunately Bradway paid him like a #1 or #2 WR but you can't blame the player for that.

Archived