FISH FRY WEEK!!!!!!!!

Jetman67

Hey there's a valid point,, because 78,000 people don't show up everyweek at the meadowlands. Seems to me the fins games are blacked out in Fla because no one shows up . :Nuts:

Man I wish I could be like you and have 10,000 posts on another teams site, that would be just great !! What a troll

We havent had a game balcked out in years you long suffering Jets fan. Quick, who am I... "I wannnah kkkisss yyou". Give up, it's your last good quarterback. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right, and what other NFL football team do the Phins share their stadium with?

You mean that stadium that has a legitimate field on which to play?

At least they know the beach is by the ocean, and the turf is for football.

Not like some second rate organization that dumps sand on its field.

Typical uninformed jets fan. Our stadium is called dolphin stadium, it has'nt been pro player for 2 years. Therefore our owner is no longer a sell out. Your apology is accepted. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, the stadium formerly known as Pro Player Stadium (which as of last year still had PRO PLAYER across its top) more resembles the Jets' home field than the dolphins considering the number of Jets fans that show up every year.

Actually, the stadium formerly known as Pro Player Stadium (which as of last year still had PRO PLAYER across its top) more resembles the Jets' home field than the dolphins considering the number of Jets fans that show up every year.

I've already heard that from some other unorigional Jests fan. Time to find something else. Regardless of what outside the stadium said, last year our stadium was called Dolphins Stadium. All this does'nt change the fact that your team plays in the Giants stadium. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already heard that from some other unorigional Jests fan. Time to find something else. Regardless of what outside the stadium said, last year our stadium was called Dolphins Stadium. All this does'nt change the fact that your team plays in the Giants stadium. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm clearly not as original as YOU seem to be. You mean just because it says GIANTS STADIUM on the top I can call it JETS STADIUM just because I want to? That IS original and very creative. See you at Pro Player to deliver another Phins loss on Christmas.

Not that it matters to the Dolphins right now, but imagine following a team who's home playoff games are blacked out because not enough fans care to come out. In all seriousness, any team that can't sell out a playoff game should be moved or contracted.

Well I'm clearly not as original as YOU seem to be. You mean just because it says GIANTS STADIUM on the top I can call it JETS STADIUM just because I want to? That IS original and very creative. See you at Pro Player to deliver another Phins loss on Christmas.

I'll be in section 417 Bozo. It's called Dolphin Stadium. It's not hard to figure out, the Dolphins play in Dolphin Stadium. Look it up. Recess is almost over, time to go back to class son. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that it matters to the Dolphins right now, but imagine following a team who's home playoff games are blacked out because not enough fans care to come out. In all seriousness, any team that can't sell out a playoff game should be moved or contracted.

I was even appalled last year when New Orleans played a "home" game against the Giants at the Meadowlands and the Giants fans wouldn't buy up all of those tickets. If the Jets were offered an extra game I'd put money on it that we'd sell the place out yet again.

I'll be in section 417 Bozo. It's called Dolphin Stadium. It's not hard to figure out, the Dolphins play in Dolphin Stadium. Look it up. Recess is almost over, time to go back to class son. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it that a you end up with tickets in section 417 when the team can't sell out a game? I don't get it. I'd think you'd have better seats than that. You must have a great view of Wayne arriving to the games in his JETS GREEN helicopter.

Weve never had a home playoff game blacked out. Look it up. Our last playoff game at home was against the Ravens in 2001 it was not blacked out.

You may be right about that one, if I'm not mistaken a major corporation swooped in at the last second and bought a ton of tickets to save the day. I know a lot of fins fans who were relieved because they were ready to drive out of Florida to get the game on TV. Worst fans in the NFL bar none. Saw fans leaving the stadium a couple of years ago during YET ANOTHER beat down at the hands of the Jets with over 10 minutes left in the game. It was actually quite funny. One Dolphin fan in my section screaming profanity at all of the exiting Dolphin Fans for leaving early. Hey, at least you guys have one die hard. The Phins are a joke. 62-7 was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. I gotta thank Marino for that performance. Who was playing OT for the Phins that day? Abbott or Costello?

What, did you hit your head on a mushroom? Fag

Tx, see my earlier post warning the regulars about our newest e-muscle man. Be sure to post from a safe location, this guy is like Rambo. Only he's got a keyboard instead of a machine gun.

Tx, see my earlier post warning the regulars about our newest e-muscle man. Be sure to post from a safe location, this guy is like Rambo. Only he's got a keyboard instead of a machine gun.

E muscle man? Rambo? Machine gun? Buddy, get a life. All i'm doing is having alittle fun. Unbunch your panties. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I was right...the fins needed a last second bail out because very few people in Miami are even aware of the fact that there is a pro football team representing the city. I mean, how much to the fans really give a crap if they only buy game tickets if it won't be on TV. Any legit sports market (which we know miami is not) would sell out an NFL playoff game without the threat of being blacked out.

Dolphins-Colts Game To Be Blacked Out Locally

December 29, 2000

December 29, 2000

The AFC First-Round Playoff Game between the Miami Dolphins and the Indianapolis Colts, scheduled for 12:30 PM on Saturday, will not be televised in the Miami market. As of late Friday afternoon, there were approximately 7,500 tickets remaining for the game.

In order to handle the increased demand for tickets resulting from the blackout, the Pro Player Stadium Box Office, located at Gate G, will remain open until 9:00 PM this evening and will re-open again at 8:00 AM on Saturday. Upper corner and end zone tickets, priced at $64.00, remain on sale.

Tickets also can be charged by phone or on the Dolphins’ website (www.miamidolphins.com) until 6:00 PM this evening by using American Express, Visa, and Mastercard. The following are the phone numbers in the tri-county area for those wishing to purchase tickets over the phone:

Broward – (954) 835-8326

Miami-Dade – (305) 573-8326

Palm Beach – (561) 998-8326

"We did everything possible to have the game televised locally," said President Eddie Jones. "We looked at various ways to get the game televised, but despite those efforts, the short time frame we had to work with proved to be too much of an obstacle to overcome. However, we are confident that the game will sell out by game time, and that a sold-out stadium will give us the home field advantage that the Dolphins have always enjoyed at Pro Player Stadium."

Yep, I was right...the fins needed a last second bail out because very few people in Miami are even aware of the fact that there is a pro football team representing the city. I mean, how much to the fans really give a crap if they only buy game tickets if it won't be on TV. Any legit sports market (which we know miami is not) would sell out an NFL playoff game without the threat of being blacked out.

December 29, 2000

December 29, 2000

The AFC First-Round Playoff Game between the Miami Dolphins and the Indianapolis Colts, scheduled for 12:30 PM on Saturday, will not be televised in the Miami market. As of late Friday afternoon, there were approximately 7,500 tickets remaining for the game.

In order to handle the increased demand for tickets resulting from the blackout, the Pro Player Stadium Box Office, located at Gate G, will remain open until 9:00 PM this evening and will re-open again at 8:00 AM on Saturday. Upper corner and end zone tickets, priced at $64.00, remain on sale.

Tickets also can be charged by phone or on the Dolphins

I was there. We won. Lamar Smith had 223 yards on the ground. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably even got to move down from section 894 or wherever it was you were sitting. Worst football town in america. No doubt. Go fins indeed. Go to a city where people will buy playoff tickets, it's a nice feeling.

I was there. We won. Lamar Smith had 223 yards on the ground.

BFD. You missed the whole point of the post, which was that the game was reportedly blacked out. But you're a fish fan, so you obviously arent loaded in the smarts dept. We understand.

Probably even got to move down from section 894 or wherever it was you were sitting. Worst football town in america. No doubt. Go fins indeed. Go to a city where people will buy playoff tickets, it's a nice feeling.

When your team quits playing in somebody elses stadium, then you can talk. Moochers. Tell Pennington to duck, Taylors comin' after him. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E muscle man? Rambo? Machine gun? Buddy, get a life. All i'm doing is having alittle fun. Unbunch your panties. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troll on a message board and make personal attacks = internet tough guy

Come on to a message board and bust chops without high school type name calling = having a little fun

When your team quits playing in somebody elses stadium, then you can talk. Moochers. Tell Pennington to duck, Taylors comin' after him. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you mean the stadium that sells out when the Jets make the playoffs? Is that the one you're talking about?

Moochers. Tell Pennington to duck, Taylors comin' after him. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Jason Taylor and moochers, do you think the former Mrs. Taylor was angry when she found out that Jason was just using her to win the love of her brother?

Archived