FISH FRY WEEK!!!!!!!!

Jetman67

OK, FORGET THE JAGS AND DO IT NOW!!!! You cant dwell on a bad game in football.

Next up we have the Blowfish at home. Th Jets will come out of the tunnel with a chip on their shoulders this week and I expect them to dominate the Dolphins!!!!

Lets get behind the Jets as they get ready for the annual tradition of Fish Fry Week!!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best part of this game is that the Fish fans think they have a chance now. After our humiliating defeat and the spark they got out of a well playing Harrington, they actually believe their season is turning around. A loss to us will send them reeling out of control into full blown draft talk.

Based on what?

The Jets dominating performance in Jacksonville?

The Phins will easily manhandle the Jets next week.

what makes you think that? We are talking about the same team who lost to the Bills in Miami right? After the performance against the Jags, I can see a tough battle for the Jets, but to say they will get manhandled is riduculous

Based on what?

I've got a strange feeling that you are member at a Dolphins board with like 17,382 posts where you're saying the Dolphins are going to get manhandled on sunday, that Culpepper has a noodle leg, and always chokes against the top defenses, lol.

Based on what?

congrats on your win Sunday:Cuss: . I'm still pissed because we played well enough to have a chance at winning but blew it with key errors. I'd rather lose 40-0.......oh, wait a sec, didn't the Jets lose 41-0???? I'm sure they know the feeling,lol.

congrats on your win Sunday:Cuss: . I'm still pissed because we played well enough to have a chance at winning but blew it with key errors. I'd rather lose 40-0.......oh, wait a sec, didn't the Jets lose 41-0???? I'm sure they know the feeling,lol.

Is this the authentic DWII?

Instead of wasting our time on a Jets board why don't you Dolphin fans

just concentrate on filling up your own stadium for a home game you

losers!! O that's right, you can't!

:box:

At least the Phins have a stadium to call their own.

Hey there's a valid point,, because 78,000 people don't show up everyweek at the meadowlands. Seems to me the fins games are blacked out in Fla because no one shows up . :Nuts:

Man I wish I could be like you and have 10,000 posts on another teams site, that would be just great !! What a troll

Archived