FISH FRY WEEK!!!!!!!!

Jetman67

I must have missed those appearances in the 90's.

2 decades = 20 years. Going back 20 years brings us back to '86 (the year you got blasted by the Bears 46-10!!!!!! HA HA!!!....and don't bring up the AFC Champ. game, it's irrelevant). Rounding it down to 1980 is how I came up w/ the 2. C'mon now, throw me a bone, will ya, and let it go!! I'm grasping:) .

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd rather lose 40-0.......oh, wait a sec, didn't the Jets lose 41-0???? I'm sure they know the feeling,lol.

As brutal as that game was, I believe it was only the second worst beating the Jags have ever doled out.

You can ask Dan Marino's bitchass what #1 was.

Here's a refresher

Quote:

The Jaguars shredded the Dolphins with 520 total offensive yards in what became Miami quarterback Dan Marino's last game in the NFL. Jacksonville running back Fred Taylor rushed for 135 yards and a touchdwon on just 18 carries, while also catching a 39-yard touchdown reception. Quarterback Mark Brunell completed 5 of 9 passes for 102 yards and 2 touchdowns before being replaced by Jay Fiedler after his team took a large lead. Fiedler then finished off the Dolphins with 7 of 11 completions for 172 yards and 2 touchdowns, with 1 interception. Receiver Jimmy Smith had the best postseason performance of his career, catching 5 passes for 136 yards and 2 touchdowns. Marino was held to just 11 of 25 completions for 95 yards and 1 touchdown, with 2 interceptions.

Scoring

JAC - Smith 8 pass from Brunell (Hollis kick)

JAC - FG Hollis 45

JAC - Taylor 90 run (Hollis kick)

JAC - Brackens 16 fumble return (Hollis kick)

JAC - Taylor 39 pass from Brunell (Hollis kick)

JAC - Stewart 25 run (Hollis kick)

JAC - FG Hollis 28

MIA - Gadsden 20 pass from Marino (Mare kick)

JAC - Smith 70 pass from Fiedler (Hollis kick)

JAC - Whitted 38 pass from Fiedler (Hollis kick)

JAC - Howard 5 run (Hollis kick)

As brutal as that game was, I believe it was only the second worst beating the Jags have ever doled out.

You can ask Dan Marino's bitchass what #1 was.

Here's a refresher

Quote:

The Jaguars shredded the Dolphins with 520 total offensive yards in what became Miami quarterback Dan Marino's last game in the NFL. Jacksonville running back Fred Taylor rushed for 135 yards and a touchdwon on just 18 carries, while also catching a 39-yard touchdown reception. Quarterback Mark Brunell completed 5 of 9 passes for 102 yards and 2 touchdowns before being replaced by Jay Fiedler after his team took a large lead. Fiedler then finished off the Dolphins with 7 of 11 completions for 172 yards and 2 touchdowns, with 1 interception. Receiver Jimmy Smith had the best postseason performance of his career, catching 5 passes for 136 yards and 2 touchdowns. Marino was held to just 11 of 25 completions for 95 yards and 1 touchdown, with 2 interceptions.

Scoring

JAC - Smith 8 pass from Brunell (Hollis kick)

JAC - FG Hollis 45

JAC - Taylor 90 run (Hollis kick)

JAC - Brackens 16 fumble return (Hollis kick)

JAC - Taylor 39 pass from Brunell (Hollis kick)

JAC - Stewart 25 run (Hollis kick)

JAC - FG Hollis 28

MIA - Gadsden 20 pass from Marino (Mare kick)

JAC - Smith 70 pass from Fiedler (Hollis kick)

JAC - Whitted 38 pass from Fiedler (Hollis kick)

JAC - Howard 5 run (Hollis kick)

Yes, that loss hurt, but I notice that you have to refer to another team to find a Dolphins loss in the playoffs. That one mightve hurt but not as much as the 14-0 loss in the 82 championship courtesy of the one the only AJ DUHE.

Have you guys ever beaten us when it matters - the playoffs? Maybe its my memory starting to fail me in my old age but I do believe you guys are a big fat zero against us in the playoffs.

Playoff record Dolphins vs Jets : Dolphins 1 Jets 0 (the only record that matters)

Archived