The show TILT on espn....

toon88

not sure if this has been posted already, I looked but didn't see it, sorry if I missed it.

The show TILT that's on espn on Thursday nights has gotten me hooked. Excellent show. Anyway, there was a seen last night where 2 guys were playing cards and 1 guy asks the other, "whose your favorite athlete?" And to my surprise, and I'm sure afetr reading this Brenda's extreme pleasure, the guy answers, "Kevin Mawae" He says, his hard work, dedication and team mentality really impress me. His motor never stops.

of all the athletes in the world this guy could have picked he chose Mawae. I'm sure eveyone else in the country outside of NY/NJ watching last night was like, "what the hell is he crazy" :P when the guy answered.

I'm sure Brenda has already called espn and requested a copy! :wink:

not sure if this has been posted already, I looked but didn't see it, sorry if I missed it.

The show TILT that's on espn on Thursday nights has gotten me hooked. Excellent show. Anyway, there was a seen last night where 2 guys were playing cards and 1 guy asks the other, "whose your favorite athlete?" And to my surprise, and I'm sure afetr reading this Brenda's extreme pleasure, the guy answers, "Kevin Mawae" He says, his hard work, dedication and team mentality really impress me. His motor never stops.

of all the athletes in the world this guy could have picked he chose Mawae. I'm sure eveyone else in the country outside of NY/NJ watching last night was like, "what the hell is he crazy" :P when the guy answered.

I'm sure Brenda has already called espn and requested a copy! :wink:

I MISSED it :cry: I LOVE that man though, he posts here an loves my JERSEY :P

Archived