WELCOME KAYSAR THREAD

jetsrule128

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know.

I have no reason to lie, and my rep over at TGG is spotless. In addition, I have never talked crap to Jets128 (or however he spells it) and would be an impartial member to verify it.

The challenge has been set. Let's see if he responds in a prompt manner.

If you know the answer, why wouldn't he even if he is a fake?

Unless of course this information is confidential... :bag:

This is why I asked him to simply state who the person is in relation to him, and not the name. I do not want any personal info going back and forth.

ok let me get this straight...

this is drama about whether a reality star is really who he says he is on a football website...and this is being argued by aa couple of posters who rarely post here? :lol:

cmon... answer my questions on the cartoon thread... much more interesitng!!! :P

psst.... do any of you have any candy corn....

this is drama about whether a reality star is really who he says he is on a football website...and this is being argued by aa couple of posters who rarely post here? :lol:

cmon... answer my questions on the cartoon thread... much more interesitng!!! :P

Here's the deal sister.

This is a larger than life issue over at TGG. And to be honest, it has gone on far enough. People have been going back and forth on this like crzy and I have stayed out of it.

I can verify if it is indeed the man of the hour, or simply a case of semi-hero worship gone wrong.

I look to put an end to all of this and want it over with more than you do.

Best.

DW

Nope, no candy corn here. :)

I find it pathetic, especially because I'm right in the middle of it. I could care less if this guy was Kaysar, but if it makes Ginger stop talking about him I'll be happy.

Here's the deal sister.

This is a larger than life issue over at TGG. And to be honest, it has gone on far enough. People have been going back and forth on this like crzy and I have stayed out of it.

I can verify if it is indeed the man of the hour, or simply a case of semi-hero worship gone wrong.

I look to put an end to all of this and want it over with more than you do.

Best.

DW

hey!!! have you spoken to mom and dad recently??? i think they are coming down for lunch?

are you going to be at thanksgiving this yeaa, we will be at mom and daads...i think i aam making pie!

you are my brother, right?

;)

Bloom County.

And, yes.

hey!!! have you spoken to mom and dad recently??? i think they are coming down for lunch?

are you going to be at thanksgiving this yeaa, we will be at mom and daads...i think i aam making pie!

you are my brother, right?

;)

You must've had a tough childhood if you can't recognize your own brother. :Typotux:

You must've had a tough childhood if you can't recognize your own brother. :Typotux:

i spent every fall, september thru november... strung out on cnady corn... so yeah...i guess you could say it was tough... i was in a sugar fog for at leaast 8 years...

You should go into rehab for that ;)

you dont think i have tried??!! :shock:

it is not easy... those programs are brutal... they dont even allow me sugar in my coffee... ok... i was hording the packets...melting it and reshaping it and adding food coloring...but reallly... they didnt need to pujt me in the cushion room... sigh....

so who are you

I will spare you any insults or berating.

Let's instead simply focus our attention to my original question, and the answer we are awaiting. As I told you in the PM you just sent me, I will tell you once the answer is posted here.

Why hasn't he posted, or posted the answer?

I will spare you any insults or berating.

Let's instead simply focus our attention to my original question, and the answer we are awaiting. As I told you in the PM you just sent me, I will tell you ince the answer is posted here.

Why hasn't he posted, or posted the answer?

maybe he went out it is friday

i really have no idea who dirty water is

Again, now for the third time, I told you I would reveal who I was after Kaysar answered the questions.

And why is it so important who I am? The real question has been set. The entire TGG forum can vouche for my credibility. I think my questions are enough so that the "average" person couldn't BS it.

I am looking out for all parties involved, including you, if it is indeed him.

Best.

DW

Archived