WELCOME KAYSAR THREAD

jetsrule128

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aalright alright... i cant hide it aanymore... i am famous also...

i am the second cousin twice removed of vivian vance....

anyone want to ask me a question??? :lol:

it will cost you candy corn !!! :P

Mmmm..... candy corn.... curiously sweet, wax-like candy that has no business in todays germaphobic world. ;)

Here's the deal sister.

This is a larger than life issue over at TGG. And to be honest, it has gone on far enough. People have been going back and forth on this like crzy and I have stayed out of it.

I can verify if it is indeed the man of the hour, or simply a case of semi-hero worship gone wrong.

I look to put an end to all of this and want it over with more than you do.

Best.

DW

Friggn' great screen name.:yahoo:

Mmmm..... candy corn.... curiously sweet, wax-like candy that has no business in todays germaphobic world. ;)

the germs are no big deal..the candy coats the tummy... and well... no germ is safe!

anyway...to an addict... that corn could have fallen on the floor yesterday...no five second rule here... :P

the germs are no big deal..the candy coats the tummy... and well... no germ is safe!

anyway...to an addict... that corn could have fallen on the floor yesterday...no five second rule here... :P

That is a good point actually. Like the old classic M&M, the candy corn has a self-containing outer coating that much like a wax coating on a car, and will indeed repel most common dirt.

Now the real question is, why are they such a rare commodity? Regular corn is basically available year round, why no love on the candy version?

I did... I did...

Hey, side question, for all the information I do in fact know, I can't figure out why would Kaysar want to post at a Jets forum? Is he a Jets fan?

i think he is either a roll or a german emperor... :D

1290_140.jpgORKaiser%20Wilhelm%20IIklein.jpg

I did... I did...

Hey, side question, for all the information I do in fact know, I can't figure out why would Kaysar want to post at a Jets forum? Is he a Jets fan?

I don't know anything about Kaysar. I don't watch "reality tv" shows. I know he was all the rage at JI because he was wearing a Jets shirt on Survivor, or some gay a*s sht. Fck if I know.

In respect to others in the show as well as their privacy, I will not answer questions such as these.

kaysar you are so friggin gay its not even funny. you dont want to answer these type of questions? well guess what then the conversation is over because thats about the only thing that interests me about you

and damn you 128 for starting this crap again. i HATE BB its the pits the worst of all reality shows this kaysar is about as interesting as jane, the 2nd person voted out in survivor africa. cant remember her? thats because i made it up to show you how insignificant you are

damn you all to hell, you lousey commies

Well, Jets128, it looks like either you're not being truthfull or you've been had. Seems like your friend "Kaysar" couldn't answer either of my simple questions.

I suggest you officially move on.

Best.

DW

can you tell me who you are now?

oh and i got this pm from kaysar

Thank you for the invite to JetNation. I think it may be best that I not post here due to the hostility of some. I appreciate all you do to promote Big Brother and your support of myself. I hope to see you soon on the community forums.

Kaysar

(safe to say it wasnt him)

(it does sound like him though )who knows i guess we will never know (mods was it a cali ip)

can you tell me who you are now?

oh and i got this pm from kaysar

Thank you for the invite to JetNation. I think it may be best that I not post here due to the hostility of some. I appreciate all you do to promote Big Brother and your support of myself. I hope to see you soon on the community forums.

Kaysar

(safe to say it wasnt him)

(it does sound like him though )who knows i guess we will never know (mods was it a cali ip)

1. I am a Patriots fan, a poster here and TGG and someone "in the know" of the inner workings of Big Brother.

2. I agree. If it was indeed him, he could have answered my 2 simple questions to validate his authenticity.

With that, I suggest you move on from the Kaysar/Big Brother posts at both forums. It is now obvious that he (or the person impersonating him) is not interested in posting at either place.

Best.

DW

Archived