Another great day at the game!

joebabyny

Well, it was another great day at the game squishing the fish and hanging with some great Jets fans and partying out in the lot. Special thanks to Max for stopping by and making the party "interesting," the girls want me to invite you out to come hang next time they are in town. Oh, and those little booty shorts of Jenna Presley's you were admiring, she signed them and left them with me to give you

Max = P.I.M.P.

Well, it was another great day at the game squishing the fish and hanging with some great Jets fans and partying out in the lot. Special thanks to Max for stopping by and making the party "interesting," the girls want me to invite you out to come hang next time they are in town. Oh, and those little booty shorts of Jenna Presley's you were admiring, she signed them and left them with me to give you

Max = P.I.M.P.

Joe --

It was a great day. I don't usually go to the games by myself, so I figured since I was "minor free" I would stop by. I will defintely see you guys again next week.

Jenna is really nice. It was kind of cool getting to know her a bit. Not Jenna the star, just Jenna the girl. She is really nice. When she told me what school she is going to and what her major is I was just like WOW. Pretty impressive, I will respect her privacy and not post any of it.

Thanks for everything Joe!

Otherwise, your tailgate was very strong.....I think you need not tell anyone where you'll be....and possibly no Yellow Hummer (I could hear the secuity all calling out your Yellow Humer on their speakers)

Well, truth be told, it is now too cold for the women-folk anyway, they are all from Cali and just can not function when it is below 65 degrees, so going for ward for the year, it is about throwing a great tailgate for any Jets fans from this board or anywhere who want to swing by and have some fun with a good group of guys. And don't worry, at least the beerpong table will not be going anywhere.

Well, truth be told, it is now too cold for the women-folk anyway, they are all from Cali and just can not function when it is below 65 degrees, so going for ward for the year, it is about throwing a great tailgate for any Jets fans from this board or anywhere who want to swing by and have some fun with a good group of guys. And don't worry, at least the beerpong table will not be going anywhere.

It was sort of nippy yesterday.

Max...we were so close to meeting

I was with Papi, it would have been so nice

Papi started a thread on Sat. You bastards should have stopped by the Harley tailgate. Yeah yeah yeah, so much to do, so little time. But next time stop by already.

Archived