Bears v. Jets

BlackDiamond

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't putting down the Bears, just saying that if you guys give up 6 turnovers to the Jets you'll be in a world of trouble. The Cards absolutely SUCK and the final score was 24-23. Pennington would put up more than 23 points off of 6 turnovers, noodle arm and all.

I never thought that you were making fun of them. From all the posts that I've read, that you've wrote,

they have been very informative and thoughtful.

And, yes, under normal circumstances, giving up 6 turnovers...we would be CREAMED.

But, that would be the case with any decent opponent...not just the JETS.

In the case of Arizona....there are 31 other teams out there that would have CREAMED us, and one did (see MIAMI).

You can't give up 6 turnovers to anybody, and expect to win....not even Arizona.

Their demise was them just falling apart, coupled with our Defence just going wacko on their azzes!

I don't know if any of you had the pleasure of seeing that game, but URLACHER certainly earned his title that night!

If I didn't know better, I'd say he sold his soul at halftime. This was not even close to anything human.

I know alot of people brag about it, but it was friggin scarry.

I haven't been so proud of a CHICAGO BEAR...since Walter Payton!

But, anyway...you are absolutely right:

just saying that if you guys give up 6 turnovers to the Jets you'll be in a world of trouble

I agree 100%!!!

The Arizona's are behind us. And we have some real bad boys in front of us.

The JETS will not be an "easy" game. Nor will a PISSED OFF Patriots, especially if they

lose to Green Bay this week.

Then we have Minnesota. Here is a team that is also "on again-off again".

And even though we play them at home, I'm expecting them to really give it to us.

They will do whatever they have to, to keep from getting swept.

Same with the PACKERS. Here is another late bloomer. Favre is beginning to get these guys up and rockin' BIG TIME!

I'm not even concerned with Detriot.

But, now....St. Louis???? This could be another achilies heel.

Oh yeah....and Tampa Bay is still lingering out there somewhere.

Funny thing this year. Everybody that started out really bad (with exception to Arizona) is begining

to really pour it on.

I actually quit betting this season, cause it's just to unpredictable. Up-Sets every week.

This is a strange season, indeed.

...and that's WHY....it belongs to The BEARS!!!....:yahoo:

(*keeps fingers crossed*...LOL)

Hello Jets fans.

I'm another stinkin' Bear fan.

Love the site and was told that this is the place to come for the classy posters amoung your fans.

I think it will be a good game on Sunday. What scares me about the Jets is your blitzing schemes. IMO, the Bear have not done a great job picking up the blitz, at least in the last game and a half. Our O line woke up in the second half of the Giants game and that was what we needed. If they don't show up agiainst your boys, it could get ugly.

Here is to a injury free game! Best of luck.

Cheers.

mcmahon_j.jpg

Welcome Bears Fans To Our Humble Abode. As Senior Moderator here I can assure you that the lesser capable moderators of Smizzy, Faba, Sperm and Tabor will give you a fair shake.

I'm not sure I want Sperm shaking anything of mine,;) . Thanks for the welcome!

Archived