the Bears suck

doggystyle

i don't care about any of the teams they beat, all i know is that they got manhandled, physically and mentally by Miami. Outcoached, outplayed, and it wasn't even competitive.

The New York Jets not only defeated the Patriots, we took Cleveland to the bitter end.

I predict the Jets in a romp.

Jets 16

Bears 13

i don't care about any of the teams they beat, all i know is that they got manhandled, physically and mentally by Miami. Outcoached, outplayed, and it wasn't even competitive.

The New York Jets not only defeated the Patriots, we took Cleveland to the bitter end.

Jets 16

Bears 13

Cleveland is a loosing team though. I hope we can outcouch and outplay the bears. We will see.

Jets 16

Bears 13

I agree - except I say Bears don't score.

True. Happened with Arizona, too. Couple that with a team starting to believe it's own press and you've got a loss waiting to happen!

Archived