Hey Garb and Jetcane

SoFlaJets

yesterday we were trying to figure out what was up with Bellichick's attitude toward Mangini and I said that I thought it was because Bill wanted Eric to take over for him-this second paragraph might just prove me right

Quote of the day-

"And maybe now we know why Belichick tried to stop his fellow Wesleyan alum from jumping to the Jets: The guy is good. Belichick would have to admit it was much easier to be a genius when he was going up against Herm Edwards twice a year."

Belichick was grooming Mangini for his slot, so Belichick could go upstairs in a few seasons. What's funny is he wanted to do the same thing to Mangini that Parcells wanted to do with him here, though Mangini doesn't have any $1 million checks from Kraft.

That doesnt appear to be a quote from the Thief- just some more supposition from a writer.

But regardless of what the reason is that the Thief has a bug up his ass about EM, he has allowed his pettiness to consume his relationship with an NFL colleague who was his previous confidant, as well as with various players on both teams, all to BB's detriment.

That doesnt appear to be a quote from the Thief- just some more supposition from a writer.

But regardless of what the reason is that the Thief has a bug up his ass about EM, he has allowed his pettiness to consume his relationship with an NFL colleague who was his previous confidant, as well as with various players on both teams, all to BB's detriment.

yea JC that's the most surprising thing to me how his own players were willing to give Mangini praise and stick it to their OWN coach after the loss..

yea JC that's the most surprising thing to me how his own players were willing to give Mangini praise and stick it to their OWN coach after the loss..

I think that the true genius of the Pats was a collective effort rather than BB acting on his own. And that BB's coaching skills are really somewhere between his Patriot days and his cleveland days.

Archived