Tuesday Morning QB

Maxman

Nice article Tyson - glad that 5 hour trip you made was worth it- the Jets out muscled the Pats along the defensive and offensive lines -something we have not seen in a pretty long time.

35 for parking -one way in and out- yeah great facilities set up by Kraft and Co. Sounds like getting out of Shea Stadium.

Nice article Tyson - glad that 5 hour trip you made was worth it- the Jets out muscled the Pats along the defensive and offensive lines -something we have not seen in a pretty long time.

35 for parking -one way in and out- yeah great facilities set up by Kraft and Co. Sounds like getting out of Shea Stadium.

When you don't charge PSL's and you have to fund a new Stadium without any help from taxpayers (which I agree with) you have to generate revenue wherever you can.

I can't even imgaine how much the liability insurance premiums are.

When you don't charge PSL's and you have to fund a new Stadium without any help from taxpayers (which I agree with) you have to generate revenue wherever you can.

I can't even imgaine how much the liability insurance premiums are.

I was busting chops there Gainzo- 35 to park though is out of whack.

Oh cmon Gainzo was not that ticked off ha ha ...was more ticked that we had to walk 30 miles to get to your tailgate ha ha ha

You can blame 124 for that. I told him plenty of times to park in Lot P2. I'm still not sure how you ended up in P6!

Archived