Justin Miller-Interesting Statistic

PatsFanTX

Well, tx I've never said take away anything. but that is fine if you want to rationalize it. As far as Dfat lifting the lombardi trophy over his head 3 times goes. If Belladick hadn't of been such a back stabbing homo it would have been the jets 3 time sb champ. But it didn't happen like that and I'm fine with it. The cards weren't in my favor of being a jets fan, but charma is a b!tch. And Belladick is going to hell for selling his soul to the devil.

Well, tx I've never said take away anything. but that is fine if you want to rationalize it. As far as Dfat lifting the lombardi trophy over his head 3 times goes. If Belladick hadn't of been such a back stabbing homo it would have been the jets 3 time sb champ. But it didn't happen like that and I'm fine with it. The cards weren't in my favor of being a jets fan, but charma is a b!tch. And Belladick is going to hell for selling his soul to the devil.

Coach,

Two things:

1) The Jets never would have won 3 Super Bowls even if BB stayed.

2) Did you get the point of my thread yet?;)

I got the point that your posts are decent when you don't let your chowder head colored glasses cloud your vision and when they do your posts are retarded. As far as Belladick winning the jets 3 sb you might be right. But I would like to think we would of at least won one. And I don't care that you write some stuff to get a rise out of people. You can do that posting objective and open minded posts. I have tons of friends that are pats, jags, phins, steelers and cowboy fans. And we all get along, because we are fans of football not drunken idiots that give the rhetoric your team sucks line. And notice how I didn't attack you but your posts.

I got the point that your posts are decent when you don't let your chowder head colored glasses cloud your vision and when they do your posts are retarded. As far as Belladick winning the jets 3 sb you might be right. But I would like to think we would of at least won one. And I don't care that you write some stuff to get a rise out of people. You can do that posting objective and open minded posts. I have tons of friends that are pats, jags, phins, steelers and cowboy fans. And we all get along, because we are fans of football not drunken idiots that give the rhetoric your team sucks line. And notice how I didn't attack you but your posts.

No f'ing way.

Archived