Jetnation is the real deal. 11/19 story

meanandgreen

I just wanted to quickly give a word of thanks to Phil (Max), Bill, Bren, and everyone else that I met this weekend at the Jetnation tailgate party.

I'll make a post later detailing our entire weekend trip to NY and all of the crazy stuff that happened tonight or tomorrow. It'll be a fun read for sure!

But A HUGE THANKS to Phil for inviting my friend and I to their tailgate party and for all of the hospitality once we arrived. Phil and his family and friends are great people.

GO JETS!

I just wanted to quickly give a word of thanks to Phil (Max), Bill, Bren, and everyone else that I met this weekend at the Jetnation tailgate party.

I'll make a post later detailing our entire weekend trip to NY and all of the crazy stuff that happened tonight or tomorrow. It'll be a fun read for sure!

But A HUGE THANKS to Phil for inviting my friend and I to their tailgate party and for all of the hospitality once we arrived. Phil and his family and friends are great people.

GO JETS!

what am i, chopped liver??? :shock:;)

it was very nice meeting you and your friend. i am glad you enjoyed the experience. :D

GO JETS!

I met you briefly there meanandgreen and you are right Phil and his Harley Group, Brenda are all great people.

GO JETS!

Chris --

It was great meeting you guys! Wish the outcome was better. But I guess your buddy was happy with the Bears win. Give us a shout anytime you are coming in for a game.

Thanks.

Archived