OK Enough with The Bears, Can we Win Against This sunday

Jet27

I think we all need a rest for the Chad bashing (including myself) and now the eternal Jets optimism comes out...the hope of a new begininng and the hope of.....of......the playofss it starts now....

With a stinker of a game against the bears...Chad is pumped and comes out strong (even though the arm is a bit tired)....the running game is solid and the D plays well, this adds up to the Jets winning at home to give the jet fans a ray of hope.

Jets 20, Texans 13

Go Jets!!!!

if we don't beat the texans i'll kill myself

I don't have any arm hair left, so I'll have to start on my eyebrows next, beat my breast and wail in true Ancient Roman fashion. Hey, maybe that's what Jets fans are descended from. A long line of professional mourners for the Emperor. Caligula. Hehe.

The Texans are a split personality team. If the team that dominated the Jags for two games shows up, you might have your work cut out for you. If the team that lost to the Titans and Bills shows up, you probably have an easy win. Some bad injuries have struck and the team has little depth to compensate, so that plays into your hands as well. You can put away the nooses for another week ;)

The Texans are a split personality team. If the team that dominated the Jags for two games shows up, you might have your work cut out for you. If the team that lost to the Titans and Bills shows up, you probably have an easy win. Some bad injuries have struck and the team has little depth to compensate, so that plays into your hands as well. You can put away the nooses for another week ;)

Ok so noose now....

Archived