The Jets are going to the playoffs

SoFlaJets

No he's not.

He craps the bed everytime he faces a good defense.

Super Bowl teams tend to have a good defense.

Does your team play well at home? Its common sense the answer to that is YES...

sooooo... can you please explain to me why Chad Pennington has only thrown ONE (yes 1) INT when playing in New England??? And BTW that 1 INT was in this years WIN against you...

Wouldnt you say that Chad did this against the same Patriots that were known for shutting down Peyton???

Please by all means prove me wrong, becuase by doing so you would be saying your Defense has not been good the last 4 years and the games against Peyton Manning were Flukes....

sooooo... can you please explain to me why Chad Pennington has only thrown ONE (yes 1) INT when playing in New England??? And BTW that 1 INT was in this years WIN against you...

Dude, that was one friggn' game.

Do you know for the year your BoyWonder has thrown more INT's than TD's?

He is incapable of getting the job done against good teams.

The Jets D gives up only 10 points last week, but the Jets still come away with a loss.

Why do you think that happened?

Dude, that was one friggn' game.

I was pointing out that before that win against you he threw ZERO INT's against the PATS in New England... ZERO... against the same D that shut Peyton down over and over....

Are you aware that your QB has been playing like an average QB at best this year?? Only completing 59% of his passes with an 88 QB rating...

While Chad is completing 61% of his passes and his rating of 76 has been taken down due to the INT's... take away a few that werent his fault and he would have a better raing and completion % than Brady...

We can both Spin this to death... fact is Brady is underachieving more than Chad is this year...

Also Chad has played very well against the Patriots in New England (a great team with a good D) in his career...

He has averaged in 3 games played in NE...

205 Yards Per Game

1.3 TD per game

0.3 INT per game

Most of these games were also during the "give Curtis the TD and rub it in to NE that they let him go" days....

Regardless Chad has proved he can play well against a good team... and to make it even better he proved it against yours!

Archived