Buffalo vs. Jets Predictions

Jet27

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Peter, you still think Kodak was in Buffalo? Check back a page or two genius.

Bills aren't going anywhere, Goodell grew up just outside of Buffalo.

The Bills are moving to LA in a couple years. It's the worst kept secret in the NFL. I don't care where Goodell grew up he can make whole boat load more money having his franchise play in the second biggest market in the US instead of some crappy depressed 4th rate market in western New York.

The Bills are moving to LA in a couple years. It's the worst kept secret in the NFL. I don't care where Goodell grew up he can make whole boat load more money having his franchise play in the second biggest market in the US instead of some crappy depressed 4th rate market in western New York.

Keep dreaming buddy... Google Tom Golisano... when Ralph dies, he's likely to become the owner. And while you're at it, look at the status of the team Golisano owns already.

Besides, your credibility was shot with your statement about Kodak.

Keep dreaming buddy... Google Tom Golisano... when Ralph dies, he's likely to become the owner. And while you're at it, look at the status of the team Golisano owns already.

Besides, your credibility was shot with your statement about Kodak.

Because as we all know a smart businessman would rather have his team play in a poor, depressed, city that is losing more and more of its citizens and taxpayers each and every year than the second-biggest city and sports market in the United States. Yeah, maybe Tom Golisano will want to keep the team in New York so he can make another idiotic run for governor. Smart business.

Hooray for..

hollywood-sign.jpg

No, no, he wasnt kidding. :D
hey willis21 I'am here to eat my crow but your team did surprise me with their heart i must say. But I still think that those two touchdowns in the beginning were fluke plays .but we lost ,so i do give your team credit for play away from home and playing a solid game oh yeah and jp did play pretty good

Because as we all know a smart businessman would rather have his team play in a poor, depressed, city that is losing more and more of its citizens and taxpayers each and every year than the second-biggest city and sports market in the United States. Yeah, maybe Tom Golisano will want to keep the team in New York so he can make another idiotic run for governor. Smart business.

Hooray for..

He kept the Sabres here in a league that is a lot less financially viable. LA is not a good football town, or else they would still have the Rams and Raiders.

http://www.buffalorising.com

Archived