Buffalo vs. Jets Predictions

Jet27

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah thats what everyone said before we played the Colts and Chargers. The game may be close than you think.

You won't find me talking smack. NE almost didn't escape Buffal alive, either. Gut feeling is that Jets win, but this is by no means a gimme game. Not by a long shot.

As I said in another thread, both the Bills and Miami have nothing to lose and plenty of glee to gain by making our chance at a WC as mathematically difficult as possible; which of course we'd love to play spoiler in return if the tables were turned. The Cleveland game haunts me, and Sunday's match up is a prime example why.

Still, no looking backwards to what cannot be changed, no looking forward to possible PO scenarios. The Jets simply need to address the matter at hand, and that's happening @ 4:15 on December 10th. They need to win this one first.

GO JETS!

Jets-42

Bills-13

I agree 100% with you...nothing would be better than the Jets absolutely destroying these guys by that score. In my opinion that would be a statement game. I just want to see 8-5 posted in the standings come Monday morning next to the Jets.

Hey Bills fans, enjoy watching your team in LA in 3 years. Like the Kodak company, the Bills organization has realized that Buffalo is a crap city and they need to get out of there.

Could be worse, they could play in NJ. At least Buffalo doesn't smell like a sewer.

Yea but you would've preferred that stadium being built in the city wouldn't you?

Of course. In a big way.

Always pros and cons though.

If it were in the city, I would have been able to get there by Subway (4 stops) but wouldn't enjoy tailgating.

If it were in the City it would be closer and "all Jets" but would cost me more as ticket holder.

Ultimately, I want my team to play in the best facility available and the sharing of stadiums makes sense from all sorts of angles. As long as it is 50/50 going forward and I don't have to see a big Giants logo coming over the bridge, will be happy.

BZ

Of course. In a big way.

Always pros and cons though.

If it were in the city, I would have been able to get there by Subway (4 stops) but wouldn't enjoy tailgating.

If it were in the City it would be closer and "all Jets" but would cost me more as ticket holder.

Ultimately, I want my team to play in the best facility available and the sharing of stadiums makes sense from all sorts of angles. As long as it is 50/50 going forward and I don't have to see a big Giants logo coming over the bridge, will be happy.

BZ

The tailgating thing definitely would've sucked but the commute would've been awesome! As of now getting to the Meadowlands is just a pain in the @ss and someone always has to be the "designated driver" which is no fun. Taking the train or subway would've been great.

Could be worse, they could play in NJ. At least Buffalo doesn't smell like a sewer.

Have you been to Buffalo?

The part of NJ that is north of Newark does smell. That is why we let all the Long Islanders hang out there. Once they see the rest of the state they are going to want to move. lol.

The part of NJ that is north of Newark does smell. That is why we let all the Long Islanders hang out there. Once they see the rest of the state they are going to want to move. lol.

Max you're 110% on it. Aside from that one little area, the rest of Jersey is great.

Yea I've been to Buffalo a few times.

Let? Us Long Islanders go wherever we want!!lol We will not be pushed around, ESPECIALLY by Jersey the "We're KINDA NY but not really" State.

I live on Long Island. Jersey just STINKS and if you've ever been there you know it.

N one from Long Island has any right to rag on Jersey. I grew up in the city and swore I'd never in my life live in Jersey or on the island. I've been to both many times... I'm in Jersey now and love it. You have to get PAST that crappy area you are referring to. Jersey's awesome and there's STILL no way in hell I'd ever live on Long Island.

N one from Long Island has any right to rag on Jersey. I grew up in the city and swore I'd never in my life live in Jersey or on the island. I've been to both many times... I'm in Jersey now and love it. You have to get PAST that crappy area you are referring to. Jersey's awesome and there's STILL no way in hell I'd ever live on Long Island.

Could you afford it if you wanted to? Yeah, its a real bitch livin next to beaches and Manhattan and a couple hours from good skiing and all that nice stuff. Sh!t, Long Island is so nasty I had to buy myself a boat...................:yawn:

27-6 J-e-t-s

Could you afford it if you wanted to? Yeah, its a real bitch livin next to beaches and Manhattan and a couple hours from good skiing and all that nice stuff. Sh!t, Long Island is so nasty I had to buy myself a boat...................:yawn:

27-6 J-e-t-s

Beaches with needles...

we're just as close to Manhattan as you are and an easier commute...

closer to skiing than LI...

not sure what "all that stuff" is unless you're referring to inbreeding which I'm not interested in...

and what does a boat have to do with where you live?

Archived