I need help !!

ladyJET2280

:confused: So I am excited about this game and well my luck aint good and I have to work til 8 :confused: . I would be entirely grateful if someone would send me updates on what is going on.... please pretty pretty please!!!

If someone would just send me email ( I think we can do this on here) or pms that would be great

Thank you!

ladyJET2280 aka Tara :)

:confused: So I am excited about this game and well my luck aint good and I have to work til 8 :confused: . I would be entirely grateful if someone would send me updates on what is going on.... please pretty pretty please!!!

If someone would just send me email ( I think we can do this on here) or pms that would be great

Thank you!

ladyJET2280 aka Tara :)

You know if you just go to NFL.com they have play by play and it updates automaticly, so you dont have to refresh it. Al you gotta do is go to www.nfl.com sometime during the game and you can partically see the game, but there is no video.

You know if you just go to NFL.com they have play by play and it updates automaticly, so you dont have to refresh it. Al you gotta do is go to www.nfl.com sometime during the game and you can partically see the game, but there is no video.

I know how to do that but the problem is I cant do that at my work... LOL. I would forsure check it out if I could...

Archived