JetNation Draft Day Party With TomShane

Maxman

Hey Savage...my bad...I only had two hours sleep and then walked half of Manhattan with Joe...

Love and respect to you!

Woe Jack backed down quicker than TomShane did against that Steeler fan on draft day.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Beans, he doesn't.

Isn't it funny how your brain does that?

For instance, to me, you are a 5 yr old boy!! :lol:

I thought he might ACTUALLY BE Pee Wee originally, so just thinking he'd look like him was progress. ;)

Oh, as for me, the boy's actually only 2 1/2, which is about my maturity level! :):lol:

As for you - I just figure you're a pretty woman with beauuuutiful green eyes. That's about right, right? :):oops:

I thought he might ACTUALLY BE Pee Wee originally, so just thinking he'd look like him was progress. ;)

Oh, as for me, the boy's actually only 2 1/2, which is about my maturity level! :):lol:

As for you - I just figure you're a pretty woman with beauuuutiful green eyes. That's about right, right? :):oops:

Well how can I answer that Beans?

You might think yes, someone else might think no. Or vise-versa.

Is that fair? :D

Well how can I answer that Beans?

You might think yes, someone else might think no. Or vise-versa.

Is that fair? :D

Absolutely. I know that the beauuuutiful green eyes part is true, though - I can see'm for myself! ;)

Well, I DO have green eyes.

That is true! :lol:

Helllllllllllo!!!! Thank you for this Beans. You made my night! Isn't he just dreamy? :mrgreen:

What was this thread about? :lol:

Dreamy, huh?

:D:P 8)

Glad I could make someone's night! ;) Pregnancy, OY. :)

If you haven't already figured it out, I am slightly obsessed with Tom Welling. :lol:

Sorry about the pregnancy "issues"...but it is kinda your fault to begin with! <giggle>

If you haven't already figured it out, I am slightly obsessed with Tom Welling. :lol:

Nothin' wrong with a little obsession, VG, nothin' at all. ;)

Sorry about the pregnancy "issues"...but it is kinda your fault to begin with! <giggle>

As the saying goes, "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time." :) "You play, you pay." works in this case, too, I guess. :)

Archived