Huge Bulls Fan

ECURB

Love this team... I miss the Jordan days but these new guys are exciting to watch... Im just waiting for them to get that swagger where they can take over and put games away... sort of like our JETS... lol same thing with both of them

Tyrus Thomas is going to be a very good player if not a great player, Im glad they got him.

• 2 weeks later...
Nothing worse than a bulls fan who isn't from Chicago and started liking them because of MJ.

I'm not saying that is you, at least I hope it isn't you.

Not really, I just happened to start following them at that time... I had a friend who was a HUGE Bulls fan... he got me into it... I actually really liked BJ Armstrong, Tony Kukoc, Ron Harper.... of course Jordan but thats a given...

I have stayed with them though through thick and thin (with Jordan & without) now Im very glad to see them coming together again... its been fun to watch them in the playoffs for a couple of years now.

Not really, I just happened to start following them at that time... I had a friend who was a HUGE Bulls fan... he got me into it... I actually really liked BJ Armstrong, Tony Kukoc, Ron Harper.... of course Jordan but thats a given...

I have stayed with them though through thick and thin (with Jordan & without) now Im very glad to see them coming together again... its been fun to watch them in the playoffs for a couple of years now.

The Knicks beat them,or they beat the Raptors or any of the over division teams. lol

Archived