Pro-Chad / Anti-Chad factions

Preston Howley III

Right, and if they're yelling "peter" which way are you supposed to run? Left, right, forward, backwards? Kassell was all of 15-20 yds from the LOS, The ball bounced behind him (over his head), took 2 hopps and changed direction before it hit him, all in a matter of about 2 seconds while he was tangled up with a blocker. I don't care if the whole stadium was yelling "Peter", he had very little chance of getting away from it. It happens sometimes when a punter shanks one. Just like sometimes when a QB's throw is os so horrifically underthrown the DB gets called on a PI because he runs into the receiver.

LOL.....agenda Booz? Pennington was short on that pass due to being hit while throwing it. That was the first thing the announcer said b4 they decided to stick with their arm strength topic of the night instead.

To be honest I would hate to have to watch games torn as you are rooting for the team but against it's QB.

LOL.....agenda Booz? Pennington was short on that pass due to being hit while throwing it. That was the first thing the announcer said b4 they decided to stick with their arm strength topic of the night instead.

To be honest I would hate to have to watch games torn as you are rooting for the team but against it's QB.

I mentioned nothing as to the reason for the underthrow, just the end result being very similar to the situation where kassell touched the punt. Both are pretty unavoidable.

I shudder to think of how it was doing that for ONE GAME last year-rooting for the Jets to lose so we might have a shot at a RB who it took 15 games to finally break a C-note

Archived