Good omen today

JetCane

Ya know there was a billboard up here in Sussex County for a month and it had the huge bloaded up picture of that ice cream. Except for something I noticed which really pissed me off.

Underneath it read:

"Enjoy it Jets fans, it's your first bowl in 37 years"

Ya know there was a billboard up here in Sussex County for a month and it had the huge bloaded up picture of that ice cream. Except for something I noticed which really pissed me off.

Underneath it read:

"Enjoy it Jets fans, it's your first bowl in 37 years"

That is priceless. Very funny.

I'm starting to think you are all stupid heads though.....

No way the Jest lose to the Raiders. I mean, how? How could that ever come to pass? Most likely your first opponent will be the Colts.....now, Mangini has devised defensive schemes to confuse the bejesus out of Peyton in the past.....it is not so far fetched to think it can't happen again....yeesh. That said, I suspect they will still score points......make sure the Jest score more. The dink and dunk can be an effective "running" game with Washington catching the dumps and spinning his magic against LB's that can't tackle.

My Patsies will get the Broncos. I don't care that there is a rookie at QB - it's Denver's defense that proves to be a horrific match-up for us. Beating Denver will rest squarely on the shoulders of the Patriots defense and keeping the game low scoring. Shoot - a defensive score could decide the game.

Anyway, good luck tomorrow - although I don't think you need it. And especially enjoy the end. It's so cool when your "loyalty" is rewarded with post-season play. Your seasonal diversion from reality just got longer. The fun continues. A great way to ring out 2006 and bring on 2007!

Archived