About the Giants and the NFC

Xcel2NuFX

Being that I'm from New York I try not to hate on the Giants too much. I always thought they were a respectable team up until this year. I just can't help but feeling serious hatred for the Giants entire team.

The Jets have exceeded all expectations and need to come through this week with a win to get in. The giants have underachieved all season long and are still going to make it if they win just because theyre in such a week conference.

The NFC is such a joke and to be honest I'm getting sick of it. They're is no competition between the two conferences and there hasn't been any for years.

Being that I'm from New York I try not to hate on the Giants too much. I always thought they were a respectable team up until this year. I just can't help but feeling serious hatred for the Giants entire team.

The Jets have exceeded all expectations and need to come through this week with a win to get in. The giants have underachieved all season long and are still going to make it if they win just because theyre in such a week conference.

The NFC is such a joke and to be honest I'm getting sick of it. They're is no competition between the two conferences and there hasn't been any for years.

I don't know.

The Vaginants were 5-2, then Tiki said "I'm retiring".

I think the defense quit. I think all those guys aint really hurt. It's the same thing I felt last year, with all the "injuries" on the Jets. Once the QB went down, the Martin, everybody figures "I'll take the season off, f it".

It's Coughlins fault. Just like it was Herm's fault.

i say we transfer the Jets and the Raiders next year to the NFC in return for Chicago and NO

thats a fair exchange :D

Archived