This Jets team actually has SB Champions written all over it. Call me crazy...

Just think... We are the 5th seed out of 6 seeds in this years AFC playoffs. 4-12 last season... Since then... We have drafted 2 ALL-Pros on the Online for years to come with The Brick and Mangold, signed a Coach in E.Mangini who seems to JUST LOVE THIS JETS TEAM, and might even wanna set HIS OWN TREND in the NFL and coach for a good 20 years for one team... Maybe even winning 4-5 superbowls... Why not start this year? He can actually go down as being one of the best coaches of all time... Im telling you, this man has learned from the best. I seen how Bill Parcells changed the face of this New York Jets team... I seen what Bill did with NE, and is still doing it till this day. Man... This Mangini kid has learned from some of the best in my eyes. He is a big part on why the Jets are 10-6 and headed to the playoffs on a high note, just one season after a 4-12 season, predictions of a 3-13, 4-12 type season did not hold this coach and this Jets team back... As players... Deep down on the inside, we knew 2 years ago going into this years season that we were only 1 game away from the AFC Championship game, some like myself simply feel we were 2 kicks or 1 kicker away in M.Nugent away from the Afc Championship game, just then 1 game away from the SB...

You never know.

And yes... Cotch, Robertson, Rhodes,C.Houston, (M.Nugent has even got his act together), I can even say that B.Thomas, hobson and even J.Miller are all players that are playing great in this new system with Mangini and not the Herm era... Both sides of the ball... And yes, players like Chad, Coles, Vilma, Barton, Ellis, are all helping this Jets team who some are just now calling "Road Warriors", And im loving each and every day of it. And we have rookies like Mangini, Martys boy, a starting rookie RB in L.Washing running behing 2 rookie Offensive O-Lineman in Mangold and Ferguson, a rookie WR in B.Smith who looks like he can turn into a Randell-El type play-maker for this Jets team.

I just think this Jets team has a shot at writing history... This Jets team can go down in history as the team that shocked the world... The Jets...

Can anyone think of a team who went 4-12 the year before... Then actually won the SB? I think its hard to find a team that went 4-12 the year before and even made the playoffs...

We have a shot at beating the Pats this sunday... Call me crazy. Even Herm and the Run Happy Chiefs even have a strong shot at knocking the Colts off... Chargers-Ravens with a Jets win... Give me the Ravens... The Offense can be played with...Our D can play tough, and our Offense can grind out points... Even on the Ravens. And I feel that the Chiefs know the Chargers more, and can actually knock them out. Give us Jet fans Herm, and give this Jet team the Chiefs@the Meadowlands... Only 1 game away from the SB?

Who would thunk it?

you're crazy

I love the jets to death but to win the SB you have to be able to run the ball and stop the run. The jets do both of these in spurts, but not consistently enough to beat a team like Baltimore.

While my heart picks the Jets to win it all...my head says Ravens or Chargers

you're crazy

I love the jets to death but to win the SB you have to be able to run the ball and stop the run. The jets do both of these in spurts, but not consistently enough to beat a team like Baltimore.

While my heart picks the Jets to win it all...my head says Ravens or Chargers

Like I said... This Jets team has a shot to beat the Patriots. We have played this Patriot team 2 times already, they can say the same. We played them tough as steel in the 2nd meeting, they can say they played a poor game... But we all seen that this Jets team has alot of heart, and Brady knows that if the Jets can contain the run... He knows he can be one mistake away from the Student teaching the teacher.

We all can say alot of things. But this Jets team has been playing solid Defense as of late, and im proud of that. We won 3 games in a row... Dolphins, Vikings, Raiders... Other than the Raiders game, some say before the season Jets would be 3-13, 4-12, I thought that was a joke.

The same fans who said The Jets are no better than a 3-13 team... Maybe 5-11 under Mangini if lucky... Chad can't finish a season and stay healthy, Brick will be the Bust of the draft at #4, We cant run the 3-4 because Robertson cant play NT and Vilma is not built for a inside linebacker in the 3-4 are the same fans saying that the Jets have no chance at the Superbowl. Nothing about you air-force, I know how you feel alwready, this is just how I feel.

We are playing the AFC East champs in the first round of the playoffs. If you ask me... We have playmakers on this team, and a QB in Chad who will always make the throws to pick up the 1st down, it's up to the Run game and the O-Line to open up the pass and give him the time to read the D and hit the open WR... Chad is a better QB than most fans think... Not only does he have the heart to become a SB Champion, he has the mind to read the D's and the ability to pick them apart... Look at this stats in the RedZone, open the run up, pass block, and give this kid a shot @ NE... We have playmakers... Coles, Coth, Leon, Brad Smith, Baker can make big plays if called upon... We have a D who can get 2 Brady... And a Coach who has this team feeling like they can do the same thing... For the first time as a Jets fan... I feel the same way.

I also feel that the Chiefs can pick this Colts team apart... Keep Manning off the field, and control the game.

And I dont feel that the Ravens will kill this Jets team. I just dont. Our D can play tough... Stop J.Lewis, stop this team. McNair can have a off game any given sunday. And the Chargers... Hmm, honestly I wanna stay away, buf if we play them, I will be ready as a fan for anything.

As far as the Pats go... One game at a time.

Like I said... This Jets team has a shot to beat the Patriots. We have played this Patriot team 2 times already, they can say the same. We played them tough as steel in the 2nd meeting, they can say they played a poor game... But we all seen that this Jets team has alot of heart, and Brady knows that if the Jets can contain the run... He knows he can be one mistake away from the Student teaching the teacher.

We all can say alot of things. But this Jets team has been playing solid Defense as of late, and im proud of that. We won 3 games in a row... Dolphins, Vikings, Raiders... Other than the Raiders game, some say before the season Jets would be 3-13, 4-12, I thought that was a joke.

The same fans who said The Jets are no better than a 3-13 team... Maybe 5-11 under Mangini if lucky... Chad can't finish a season and stay healthy, Brick will be the Bust of the draft at #4, We cant run the 3-4 because Robertson cant play NT and Vilma is not built for a inside linebacker in the 3-4 are the same fans saying that the Jets have no chance at the Superbowl. Nothing about you air-force, I know how you feel alwready, this is just how I feel.

We are playing the AFC East champs in the first round of the playoffs. If you ask me... We have playmakers on this team, and a QB in Chad who will always make the throws to pick up the 1st down, it's up to the Run game and the O-Line to open up the pass and give him the time to read the D and hit the open WR... Chad is a better QB than most fans think... Not only does he have the heart to become a SB Champion, he has the mind to read the D's and the ability to pick them apart... Look at this stats in the RedZone, open the run up, pass block, and give this kid a shot @ NE... We have playmakers... Coles, Coth, Leon, Brad Smith, Baker can make big plays if called upon... We have a D who can get 2 Brady... And a Coach who has this team feeling like they can do the same thing... For the first time as a Jets fan... I feel the same way.

I also feel that the Chiefs can pick this Colts team apart... Keep Manning off the field, and control the game.

And I dont feel that the Ravens will kill this Jets team. I just dont. Our D can play tough... Stop J.Lewis, stop this team. McNair can have a off game any given sunday. And the Chargers... Hmm, honestly I wanna stay away, buf if we play them, I will be ready as a fan for anything.

As far as the Pats go... One game at a time.

Your posts are always a novel... you should break up your thoughts into multiple posts in order to reduce the amount of headaches they cause... lol

Love your confidence though... feel free to Chime in on mine or joebabyny's "Jets will win the SB" type threads...

Archived