Patriots

Dolphins

Bills

Giants

Dallas

Titans

Bengals

Ravens

Based on those teams, I would think we can hit 10 wins again. Its tough to say becuase the Dolphins if they come back healthy might be a 1-1 split for us but if they keep falling apart that should be 2 wins.

Who knows what will happen with the Giants, Eagles this offseason. Tiki will be gone and what will happen with the QB situation in Philly if Garcia takes them all the way.

Dallas might be good, or TO might tear them apart, who knows.

Titans are a dangerous team when VU is playing well, lets hope he doesnt against us.

The Ravens should be a strong team again.

The Bills are a tossup, they looked to be getting better at the end of the year... but that always happens with them... lets hope our games come early in the year against them.

Herm and the Cheifs should be a very interesting game.... who knows what state he will have that franchise in by then.

The Browns and Redskins should be wins, but both teams have enough potential to improve and we saw what happened with the browns this year...

OK Im done with my "expert" views...

Discus...

Home

Patriots

Dolphins

Bills

Cheifs

Redskins

Eagles

Browns

Steelers

Away

Patriots

Dolphins

Bills

Giants

Dallas

Titans

Bengals

Ravens

I really like this schedule a lot. It is tougher and a bit more challenging. We can make it to ten wins, and playing the ravens, bengals and the other tough afc teams can help us better prepare for the playoffs if we make it. This looks like a pretty fun schedule to watch and with our steps in the off season i think we will be ready to face the better teams that are put up there, but then again, who knows who is going to be good or horrible next year.

Archived