rewatching our week 2 loss to pats gives me confidence

joewilly

I rewatched the week 2 game against pats last night & I came away with a lotta confidence that we will win on sunday. We have vastly improved since that game. barlow & blaylock were nonexsistent. I see us having a decent enough day on the ground this time along with a tenacious effort on D. If we don't give up the big play enough to hurt ourselves we come out of foxboro with a victory. I really believe we will win. The Pats just don't have the tools this year to beat the jets. We dominate the 4th quarter and hand the pats their asses.

I rewatched the week 2 game against pats last night & I came away with a lotta confidence that we will win on sunday. We have vastly improved since that game. barlow & blaylock were nonexsistent. I see us having a decent enough day on the ground this time along with a tenacious effort on D. If we don't give up the big play enough to hurt ourselves we come out of foxboro with a victory. I really believe we will win. The Pats just don't have the tools this year to beat the jets. We dominate the 4th quarter and hand the pats their asses.

see my thread at the bottom of the page jw-it started like this;

After just watching that week 2 game vs the Pats

I realized how much of a better team we are now.The defense could not make a crucial 3rd down stop in that 4th quarter.Brady ate up 7 plus minutes.We CAN now make those stops.

Our running game had Blaylock-Mr.Tiptoe up to the line and say uh oh.

Leon Washington runs those plays so much better

Kendall was out that day too-Katnick started.

The Pats are now without Seau and Harrison.

Coles played like a madman if we can get another one of those efforts from him and Cotchery...

Brady wasn't touched except once on Rhodes' blitz

Guess what Jets fans we're gonna win Sunday-we ARE the better team...now

the JETS definately improved since the week 2 game..

they were horrid in week 2..

totally different team the 2nd matchup...and WE have improved since then..

this will be a great game..this will be a nail biter , living room pacing type game..lol..

see my thread at the bottom of the page jw-it started like this;

After just watching that week 2 game vs the Pats

I realized how much of a better team we are now.The defense could not make a crucial 3rd down stop in that 4th quarter.Brady ate up 7 plus minutes.We CAN now make those stops.

Our running game had Blaylock-Mr.Tiptoe up to the line and say uh oh.

Leon Washington runs those plays so much better

Kendall was out that day too-Katnick started.

The Pats are now without Seau and Harrison.

Coles played like a madman if we can get another one of those efforts from him and Cotchery...

Brady wasn't touched except once on Rhodes' blitz

Guess what Jets fans we're gonna win Sunday-we ARE the better team...now

sorry soflajets I didn't see it. I don't read you're stuff much since you're on my ignore list lol.

I do feel that we are the better team, with the empathis on team. If all 3 phases go with zero or few mistakes we will emerse the victors. I am know longer intimidated by the pats ability to win.

sorry soflajets I didn't see it. I don't read you're stuff much since you're on my ignore list lol.

I do feel that we are the better team, with the empathis on team. If all 3 phases go with zero or few mistakes we will emerse the victors. I am know longer intimidated by the pats ability to win.

LOL that's it no more POTW nominations for you ya bastid

Archived