Enough already with the hug..

pjam76

BB won. the Pats blew out the Jets. the Pats have that "swagger" back as most in the media are proclaiming.

So of course he'll hug Mangini.. He won't have to face him again until next season. And who knows what will happen then.

He did the stupid hug and moved on. Would he have done the same thing if the Pats lost today? Probably not.

But the media keeps bringing it up on espn, espn radio, and so on.. Shut up already about the stupid hug.

BB won in a blowout..

So in BB's mind, he basically laughed in everybody's face... Mangenius became just another coach to lose to the great BB as he seems to think he is.... I just wished we would have won or made it a closer game.

BB won. the Pats blew out the Jets. the Pats have that "swagger" back as most in the media are proclaiming.

So of course he'll hug Mangini.. He won't have to face him again until next season. And who knows what will happen then.

He did the stupid hug and moved on. Would he have done the same thing if the Pats lost today? Probably not.

But the media keeps bringing it up on espn, espn radio, and so on.. Shut up already about the stupid hug.

BB won in a blowout..

So in BB's mind, he basically laughed in everybody's face... Mangenius became just another coach to lose to the great BB as he seems to think he is.... I just wished we would have won or made it a closer game.

blew us out,,what game did you watch..Get a clue

That hug was for the media..

A disingenuous but smart move.

Right on, Verde. I guess BB figured he really HAS looked like an ass with his pathetic handshakes and treatment on Mangini. I guess he figured this would settle things in the media once and for all. Did you notice that he actually SPOKE to Chad after the hug with Mangini? He gave Chad more props than he did Mangini. BB is still scum in my book.

Archived