From PFW-The Way We Hear It (Herm alert!)

SoFlaJets

Word out of Oakland is that several former Raiders are not too keen on the way Al Davis handled the Art Shell firing, feeling as though Davis turned his back on Shell after preaching loyalty in the Raiders family for so many years.

LB Chad Greenway, the Vikings

yeah i see all these ideas about moving Drob or even trading Drob but no good ideas about replaceing Drob.

and from what you've been saying for the last couple of months Matt is that there isn't really any step-right-into-the-starting-lineup NT'S coming out in April.I wonder if there are any fat guy FA's we can sign...who do you like at the DE position around the 25th pick?

i believe there is a chance that adam carriker will be around at 25 and the Jets fall in love with the player. Branch will be gone. Too high for Ray McDonald.

They very well could upgrade the position via free agency as well, Justin Smith and Patrick Kerney are used as 4-3 DE but very interesting names.

i believe there is a chance that adam carriker will be around at 25 and the Jets fall in love with the player. Branch will be gone. Too high for Ray McDonald.

They very well could upgrade the position via free agency as well, Justin Smith and Patrick Kerney are used as 4-3 DE but very interesting names.

Hmmm Justin Smith looks good.........

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235243

Archived